Tuesday 7 April 2009

Is Anyone Else Back From University?

Settling in again after university can be quite stressful but for me, ultimately very pleasurable. I love relaxing in Cornwall; taking in the sights and (at the moment) the weather!

I'd love to know in the comment box what your experiences of Cornwall are if you are at University. Do you enjoy coming back? Do you think the Cornish way of life suits you better than at uni? Do you hate coming back because there is nothing to do here?

My passion in life is to raise the profile of Cornwall and enable individuals who choose to stay here to have the same opportunities and freedoms as those who live in or near the home counties or London.

Let me know what you think.

J

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Cornish Blogosphere.

    The Cornish Democrat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jacob,

    I'm a cornish activist who's recently finished studying and living in London.

    I've also been asked recently been asked to be involved in a documentary about Cornish activists.

    Interested?

    Contact Jezz - amalveor@animail.com

    Lowena dhis

    ReplyDelete