Sunday 13 September 2009

As I have already stated on my Student Media Today blog, moving back to Uni from Cornwall is a very unique experience. I am moving house, and therefore will have no internet which will mean that blog updates will not be happening very regularly! I will do my best to get new photography on my JCL Photographs website, however as I'm sure many of you know moving into a new place at uni can be a very confusing time indeed and I may be a little while before I am organised enough to set up a new phone line and internet connection!

So, for the meantime I bid you farewell and leave hoping that I will be back posting on my blogs in the very near future. Additionally, as I'm back in London, look out for more diverse topics on my blogs and also very different photography on my website....I will be starting (after Reflections of Summer) a new topic of discussion regarding Cornish student living away....check back for more info about that asap!

Cheers for now, take care

No comments:

Post a Comment