Monday 7 September 2009

Tsunami Hits Cornwall? Could it Happen on This Scale?



Tsunami Hits Cornwall

What do you reckon? I know it's not all that realistic, but the graphics are pretty good I think.

Could this happen? How do you think global warming will affect places like Penzance in the next few years? This is an interesting topic - in thousands or maybe even hundreds of years, most of Cornwall may well be underwater.

I'm not really a huge expert on the issue of climate change although I take a fairly balanced view on it. There are no doubts as to the dangers of such massive changes in the earth's climate, and in many ways I believe teams in Cornwall should be at the forefront of new developments to combat it because of the dangers that face the county in the next few years and beyond. All is can say is watch this space!!

No comments:

Post a Comment