Saturday 31 October 2009

What Would You Like to See From Cornish Life?

Now that the summer has well and truly drawn to a close and Winter is very much upon us, I'd be really interested in finding out what you, the reader, would like to see from Cornish Life blog.

I've been thinking up new topics over the past few days and will also be posting some Youtube Video's to my channel and updating my photography site...

However I've come across a bit of a dilema as my focus has become lost on the blog recently...I am completely diversifying my output....I am an amateur documentary maker so want to encorporate that...I take photographs around the world....so therefore I want to include that, and I still want to document and report on the issue that concern Cornwall and the people that live there. I have become aware of a certain degree of polemcism that has spread around the Cornish blogging world of late, and in my opinion that is not where I should be heading. I want to get involved with real life and human relationships to people and places and not get bogged down with the intricate nature of polticts or polemics.

I will open this up to everyone and please feel free to comemnt on what you would like to see!


Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment