Saturday 9 January 2010

The Frustration of Cool Winter Weather....

The only problem I have with the weather being the way it is at the moment is the cruel irony of how beautiful it is yet how inaccesable the world seems.

I can hardly drive 100 yards down my road without careering into a hedge or a similarly misplaced granite boulder....yet there is so much out there I want to see! This is the time I miss being able to walk to places of interest...okay Hayle Marks and Spencer is only half a mile away; but granny watching hardly ranks high on the list. I'd love to walk, but carrying camera equipment...not likely...and on a bike I suffer similar fate to in a car. It is truly frustrating!

So, for those of you who have access to some of the most beautiful parts of the world in this beautiful weather we are having; enjoy it!....having said that though, I'll probably have a chance next year; this winter weather looks like it's going to install itself every year!

Cheers for now, keep warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment